Six Sigma is a methodology for process improvement. The goal of implementing Six Sigma is to improve the quality of outputs by detecting and removing the cause of defects and mistakes, and thereby to reduce variation in the process cycle. As such, Six Sigma unites and structures some of the tools and techniques of quality management.
DQS has been involvement in quality management since 1985 – even before ISO 9001 was published. During these three decades, we have built invaluable expertise in the field of systems implementation and process optimization.
Through an on-site assessment, we can confirm the successful implementation of the Six Sigma methodology.
Benefits for your organization:
- Improved quality of product or service, as perceived by external and internal customers
- Reduced process cycle times
- Common terminology throughout the organisation
- Harmonized training for employees
- Improved capacity and output
- Decreased unit costs
- The certificate is a sign of your competitiveness.