COVID-19 “Coronavirus”: How we support our customers
As of today, the Coronavirus continues to spread globally. DQS is observing the developments very closely.
Our primary concern is the health and safety of our customers, employees and auditors and the communities we operate and live in while giving everyone the information to make the necessary decisions.
We are in close contact with our accreditations bodies, our offices and auditors worldwide in order to give our customers the right information needed to mitigate the impact on their respective organisations and how we as DQS are prepared to help our customers to manage their business operations and management system requirements during this pandemic event.
In cases where your organization is impacted by the outbreak of COVID-19 and/or you need advice about postponement or changes of a planned audit please provide your regional contact person with the necessary information in order to assess the impact and alternatives to an onsite assessment based on the following major questions among others:
- Can the audit take place as scheduled?
- How is the extent of the current limitations to the facility/organisation:
- Is it possible to access parts of your facility/organisation?
- Who is available?
- Have you the needed technology / experience with remote meetings such as video conferences?
- It is also important to know what kind of audit is currently been planned: is it a re-certification audit or a surveillance audit? For which standards are you certified?
- What are the specific process-orientated risks for your business?
These are just some questions, which need to be answered in order to assess the next steps. Based on a close exchange with our customers a customer-tailored solution will be provided and defined together.
We are here to support you. There might be additional risk considerations to discuss with your Customer Service Professional as we continually monitor regional issues and the development of this pandemic event.
Please communicate all questions and any concerns to your local DQS office; don’t hesitate to contact your customer service professional or your auditor!
Please find your specific country organisation: DQS Worldwide
For all information regarding the Corona crisis, please refer to our information page
The information is very much subject to change as the situation unfolds. Please check back regularly.