ISO 37001: Certification of your Anti-Bribery Management System
The ISO 37001 standard, published in 2016, is a certification standard for Anti-Bribery Management Systems. With highly qualified ISO 37001-auditors all over the globe, DQS is the preferred partner for a value-adding certification experience.
In the age of transparency, no organization can afford to take the risk of bribery lightly. Investors, business associates, personnel and shareholders all need to be assured that the management has made every possible effort to prevent bribery at all levels of the organization. Implementing the ISO 37001 and certification through an independent third party enables you to do exactly that.
The ISO 37001 standard is designed to help an organization implement and maintain a proactive anti-bribery system. The standard, which replaced the British Standard 10500, provides a number of requirements that represent globally recognized good practice for anti-bribery. The standard is applicable to all kinds of organizations.
- The standard provides minimum requirements and supporting guidance for implementing an anti-bribery management system.
- Certification to ISO 37001 provides assurance to management, investors, business associates, personnel, and other stakeholders that an organization has taken appropriate measures to prevent bribery.
- Implementing the measures of the standard reduce the risk of malpractice
- Implementation and certification can be used as evidence of due diligence in case of disputes
- The ISO 37001 standard follows the same structure as ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 and can easily be integrated into existing management systems
- During the certification audit, our auditors detect potential for improvement and make recommendations to increase the effectiveness of your anti-bribery system
The Certification Process: Here’s how it works
The audit can be conducted whenever you feel ready. The duration of the audit depends on the size of the site and the complexity of the processes, but is always at least 1 day. After a successful certification audit, you obtain a certificate with a validity of three years. You also obtain the right to use the GC-Mark label “Verified Anti-Bribery Management”, which you may use for communication purposes. To maintain certified status, surveillance audits take place in yearly intervals.
DQS – Your Partner for Certification
DQS is your partner for ISO 37001 certification. We schedule audits without hassle, rely exclusively on experienced auditors, create added value with intelligent audit reports and guide you through the entire certification process.