The road to certification
We start with you on the road to certification by entering into a dialogue with you to find out your needs and expectations. Once we know about your organization and your management system we work with you to define the objectives for the assessment or certification, subject to the applicable standards or specification. Our team will gladly walk you through the necessary steps from first contact to receiving your certificate.
See the process below so you know what to expect:
- After the objectives have been agreed, we schedule the audit date and select an auditor with the necessary experience and competencies in your sector.
- During the initial assessment, we evaluate whether your company meets the requirements of the selected Management Standard.
- The audit duration depends on the size and complexity of your operations.
- An optional gap analysis can help you identify potential for improvement and be better prepared for the certification audit.
- After the audit, you will receive a detailed report, outlining our findings and describing the potential for improvement.
- Should there be any non-conformities, you will have time* to correct them and implement the appropriate corrective measures.
(* subject to the requirements of the standards/specifications selected)
- As soon as all non-conformities have been confirmed as closed, the certificate will be issued and published in the publicly accessible online DQS database.
- In order to maintain the validity of the certificate, most standards require yearly surveillance audits that will take place in the second and third year of the certification cycle.
- A detailed audit report is part of our service.
- If you wish to renew the certificate, the cycle begins anew.
Interested in a certification? Please contact the DQS office nearest you.